"Peter and Leni Gillman are experts in their field. Over the years I have seen them help, nurture and develop dozens of journalists at different stages of their career. They are particularly gifted at helping new starters understand the mindset of a news room and the basics of feature writing, but that is only one of their talents. Between them, Peter and Leni provide superb technical writing workshops, enjoyable interviewing training, and expert help in writing for the web. I have no hesitation in recommending their work - they are many editors' best-kept secret."
- TOM BROUGHTON, former editor, Insurance Times; Brand director, Building.
"They are inspiring trainers who know how to bring out the best in people. Their courses are highly professional, with an expert mix of practice and theory. Their experience as working journalists is invaluable and they played a significant part in our success."
- ADRIAN BARRICK, former editor of Building, multi-winners of PPA Business Magazine of the Year; now CEO, UBM Built Environment division.
"Peter Gillman is the best trainer for journalists in the business. At Property Week he has helped us to create several generations of award-winning journalists, many of whom are now working on national newspapers. He is perceptive, incisive but constructive in all he does. I cannot recommend him highly enough."
- GILES BARRIE, former editor, Property Week, PPA Business Magazine of the Year (2007 and 2009) and Media Brand of the Year (2012); PPA Business Editor of the Year (2009) and British Society of Magazine Editors Business Editor of the Year (2012).
"Their courses are superb, generating commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the editorial team."
- ANDY COOK, former editor, Insurance Times; group publisher, VRL
- English for writers and journalists
- Copy Writing
- Proof Reading
- Writing Press Releases
- Introduction to Journalism/Reporting Skills
- News Writing - basic and advanced
- News writing for technical and specialist journalists
- Feature Writing - basic and advanced
- Interviewing - basic and advanced
- Investigative Journalism
- Feature editing
- Outline of media law
For full details, please click on the heading "Full Course Descriptions" to the left